When you’re looking for a lawyer, you want someone with experience in the field and experience in cases similar to yours. However, they shouldn’t have such diverse experience that they’re a “jack of all trades,” so to speak, and aren’t adequately qualified or experienced to represent you.
Here at The Law Office of Ronald Kossack, our lawyer has honed in on family law. Instead of focusing too broadly, Mr. Kossack has become an expert in family law with almost 30 years of experience. If you need help with family law in the Tempe area, then we’re the law firm for you. Our family law attorney works with clients throughout Phoenix, Scottsdale, Chandler, Mesa, and, of course, Tempe, so get in touch with us today to schedule a free consultation.
Our family lawyer can help you with spousal maintenance in Tempe. For more information, check out these blog posts:
- Ask a Divorce Lawyer: What determines alimony?
- How to Reduce Your Alimony If You’ve Lost Your Job or Income
If you have children, then child custody is likely at the top of your list when choosing a divorce lawyer and getting help with family law. Our family law lawyer can help. Be sure to check out some of our blog posts on this subject:
- 6 Tips for Talking to Kids About Joint Custody
- 3 Tips for Talking to Your Partner About Child Custody
- 4 Tips for Handling Joint Custody During the Summer
- Joint Custody & Holidays: What You Should Know
- Child Custody During the Pandemic
- 6 Tips for Successful Joint Custody
Whether you’re looking for help with this area of family law because you’re in the divorce process, your ex-spouse isn’t paying, or another reason entirely, we can help with child support in Tempe. Read 6 Things to Do When Your Ex Isn’t Paying Child Support for more information.
Divorce is one of the most common focuses of family law, and our family law attorney can certainly help with divorce in Arizona. Check out these posts for tips, advice, and suggestions:
- How to Choose a Divorce Lawyer in Tempe
- Here’s How to Handle Social Media During Your Divorce
- Do These 5 Things to Be Financially Ready for Divorce
- 7 Tips for Talking to Your Partner About Divorce
- 6 Steps to Filing for Divorce in Arizona
If you’ve researched and determined that divorce mediation is right for you, then our family law lawyer can help. Don’t yet know enough about mediation? Read Ask a Divorce Lawyer: Pros and Cons of Divorce Mediation.
Your current divorce agreement may need modification as circumstances, such as income, living situation, remarriage, health, and more change. If you find yourself in a situation like this, then our lawyer can help. Contact us today for divorce modification in Tempe.
A prenuptial agreement can help set you and your partner up for success in the future and transparency in the present. For prenuptial agreements in Tempe, we can help! Be sure to read these posts while here if you have questions:
- Prenuptial Agreements 101: What You Should Know
- 4 Myths About Prenuptial Agreements
- Essential Information About Prenuptial Agreements
Family Law in Tempe? Meet With Us
As you can see, our lawyer is well-versed in many facets of family law. If you need help with any of the above — or are curious about another area of family law you don’t see listed — then contact us today for a free initial consultation. We work with clients throughout the Tempe area and we’d be happy to meet with you soon.