The Practice Areas Of The Law Office Of Ronald Kossack
Tempe Family Law Attorney
At The Law Office of Ronald Kossack, our goal is to understand the needs and goals of your family before providing solutions and possible alternatives. Our family law lawyers will work to resolve your family law matter as quickly and easily as possible for a reasonable fee. To schedule a free initial consultation to speak with a Phoenix family law lawyer contact us online or by calling .
Phoenix Divorce, Child Custody, and Child Support Lawyer
We assist residents of Tempe, AZ, and the surrounding areas with all aspects of family law issues, including:
- Divorce — We work toward a peaceful resolution whenever possible, ensuring that families can continue to work together even after a divorce. When a case cannot be settled, we provide aggressive and efficient litigation of your case.
- Child custody (decision making) and parenting time — We help families negotiate custody (decision making) and parenting time. The laws changed substantially in 2013 in this area and we understand how best to present your case. We work hard to obtain the ideal possible result for your family.
- Child support — We will argue for a reasonable child support award as we work creatively to present the best possible case for child support.
- Paternity — We have aggressively represented fathers and mothers for 20 years in ensuring appropriate parental rights, fair and reasonable custody (decision making) agreements and parenting time schedules.
- Spousal maintenance/alimony — The court is required to consider several factors, including need and a spouse’s ability to pay. With our longtime business and financial background, we creatively pursue all options to arrive at an appropriate spousal maintenance amount.
- Prenuptial agreements — Even if this is your first marriage, a prenuptial agreement can provide long security prior to any conflict in a marriage or a relationship. We have drafted hundreds of agreements.
- Divorce mediation — Resolving issues through mediation is often the best way to negotiate the terms of a divorce while saving you both time and money, as well as reducing emotional stress.
- Modification — If you believe that changes in your life warrant the modification of an existing court order, we can work to change the order.
We take a team approach to helping with your family law matter and will aggressively fight for your desired results. To speak with a family law lawyer about a legal matter, contact The Law Office of Ronald Kossack online or by calling .