Recent Blog Posts
Areas of Focus
Contact Us Today
Law Office of Ronald Kossack
4645 South Lakeshore Drive, Suite 4
Tempe, AZ 85282
Tempe Divorce Law Attorney
At the Law Office of Ronald L. Kossack, we understand that when you are dealing with a divorce, paternity case, child support issue, child custody (decision making) case or modification of an order, that this may be one of the most difficult times in your life. We will do all that we can to ensure that your emotional needs are met while we work toward a positive resolution of your case. Our team handles all types of family law matters including divorce mediation, modifications and prenuptial agreements. To schedule a free initial consultation or to speak with a Tempe divorce law attorney contact us online or by calling 480-345-2652.
An Integrative Approach to Family Law Matters
Our firm believes in a team approach to handling any divorce or family law matter. In order to obtain the fairest settlement possible or best result in trial, we employ a team of experts that will examine your family’s financial, mental, and emotional health and needs. Examining the needs of the family, and not just the law, is the guiding principle behind our holistic approach.
Ronald L. Kossack is the attorney at the firm. For more than 20 years, he has focused on providing his clients with real options at a reasonable price. He will provide you with solutions and answers to difficult questions, including:
- Who will get custody (decision making) of my children?
- What is an appropriate parenting-time schedule?
- How much child support and alimony (spousal maintenance) am I entitled to receive?
- Are there ways in which I can modify or enforce an existing court order?
- What can I do if I have been a victim of domestic violence?
- What are the benefits of drafting a prenuptial or post-marital agreement?
- How much property will I receive?
- What role does paternity play in custody (decision making), parenting time and child support?
- Is mediation more appropriate for my case?
Contact a Phoenix Family Law Attorney Today
Mr. Kossack is a realist who will be upfront and honest about what you can expect with your case. In order to save you both time and money, he will work to negotiate a settlement before the case goes to trial. This also gives you more control over the results. When negotiation tactics aren’t successful, he is an effective and seasoned litigator who will aggressively work to meet your legal goals.
At the Law Office of Ronald L. Kossack, we offer a free initial consultation in order to discuss your case. We are conveniently located near all major freeways and offer a flexible schedule in order to meet your needs. To speak with a Maricopa County child support lawyer contact us online or by calling 480-345-2652.